Position: Senior Landscape Architect (7+ Years)
We are currently interviewing for a talented Senior Landscape Architect. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to demonstrate a project’s value to clients, will ask thoughtful questions in order to understand the client’s needs and goals, and be able to design and present clients a solution within budget.
Position will include, but is not limited to:
- Provide Design Leadership while working in a team environment to create landscape design renderings, CAD designs, proposals and cost estimates for high-end residential properties
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing clients
- Ensure accurate property measurements, grades and site analyses
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the highest level of client care
- Designing the right solution, in the right budget, within the right timeframe and make the presentation to the client that seals the deal.
- Professionally represent Kane Landscapes in the community, in front of clients and with our vendors
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture with a with current license (PLA).
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of construction and horticulture in the Northern VA and DC metro area.
- A minimum of five years of residential landscape and hardscape design
- A solid and proven track record of selling Residential Design/Build projects is a must
- Ability to build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Desire to perform lead generating activities and be involved with the community
- Ability to understand and calculate labor costs and material requirements for complex projects
- Knowledge of Asset software a plus.
- Proficiency with CAD, DynaScape, Pool Studio or other 3D software, CRM software as well as Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits – We believe our company is great because of the team members who have been generous enough to share their talents with us. We emphasize furthering the education, knowledge and skills of our team. We offer:
- Excellent base pay plus commission, commensurate with the candidate’s experience, knowledge and skill set
- Company-wide profit sharing program
- Paid time off for holidays, personal days and winter break
- Subsidized health insurance and dental plans
- Simple IRA plan with company match
- A family atmosphere with an emphasis on the employee relationship/experience
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kane Landscapes, Inc. is looking for leaders who are interested in advancing their career with a talented, energetic, and growing company. Our unique team environment encourages creativity and ingenuity in the workplace. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision; as well as a Simple IRA retirement program.
If you’re a landscape professional seeking an opportunity with an excellent company, we want to hear from you. We have full-time positions available in the following areas:
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Management
- Lawn Care Management
- Landscape Maintenance Management
- Landscape Installation and Maintenance Foremen
Kane Landscapes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.