Position: Landscape Architect
We are currently interviewing for a talented Senior Landscape Architect who also possesses the ability to demonstrate a project’s value to clients.
Position will include, but is not limited to:
- Provide Design Leadership while working in a team environment to create landscape design renderings, CAD designs, proposals and cost estimates for high-end residential properties
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing clients
- Ensure accurate property measurements, grades and site analyses
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the highest level of client care
- Represent Kane Landscapes in the community, in front of clients and with our vendors
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Registration with current license
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of construction and horticulture in the Northern VA and DC metro area.
- A minimum of five years of residential landscape and hardscape design
- Solid Sales track record is a must
- Ability to build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Desire to perform lead generating activities and be involved with the community
- Ability to understand and calculate labor costs and material requirements for complex projects
- Knowledge of Asset software a plus.
- Proficiency with CAD, DynaScape, Pool Studio or other 3D software, CRM software as well as Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits – We believe our company is great because of the team members who have been generous enough to share their talents with us. We emphasize furthering the education, knowledge and skills of our team. We offer:
- Excellent base pay plus commission, commensurate with the candidate’s experience, knowledge and skill set
- Company-wide profit sharing program
- Paid time off for holidays, personal days and winter break
- Subsidized health insurance and dental plans
- Simple IRA plan with company match
- A family atmosphere with an emphasis on the employee relationship/experience
Contact Information: email@example.com
Position: Area Manager, Maintenance Division
Do you like demonstrating value, building rapport with clients and driving revenue simultaneously?
Do you like to coach people to deliver outstanding service?
If you answered yes to these two questions we want to meet you!
This position will use innovative solutions and proven sales experience to build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both customer retention and supplemental sales. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and goal-oriented with a solid background in professional sales and horticulture. An appreciation and clear understanding of superior client service, prioritization and a commitment to timely execution is essential. The primary role of the Area Manager at Kane is to drive profitable sales, using both company provided and self-generated sales leads; while, ensuring quality in the field.
- Ability to generate and close new residential landscape maintenance or enhancement work
- First-rate people skills, ability to build rapport with new clients quickly
- Excellent time management skills and reliability
- Must be motivated, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to close sales
- Knowledge of industry specific practices, materials, and horticulture
- Honest, committed individual seeking a long-term career with opportunity to grow with us
- Positive attitude to continued growth and development of both individual and company objectives
- Experience: 5-10 years fine gardening/account/field management experience
- Expertise: Advanced understanding of horticultural practices including: pruning, irrigation, and fertilization; ability to identify and troubleshoot plants, disease and pests, soils and growing mediums
- Computers: Proficiency in Word, Excel, Asset, Social Media marketing
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Languages: English-Spanish Bilingual (strongly preferred)
- Local candidates only
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Horticulture or related field
- CLT/CLP certification a plus
Kane Landscapes, Inc. is looking for leaders who are interested in advancing their career with a talented, energetic, and growing company. Our unique team environment encourages creativity and ingenuity in the workplace. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision; as well as a Simple IRA retirement program.
If you’re a landscape professional seeking an opportunity with an excellent company, we want to hear from you. We have full-time positions available in the following areas:
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Management
- Lawn Care Management
- Landscape Maintenance Management
- Landscape Installation and Maintenance Foremen
Kane Landscapes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Please contact us for more information.